Tuesday 10 December 2013

Tutu Fabulous!

There's nothing quite as sweet as a little girl in a tutu!
Every little girl has to be a ballerina, at least once in her lifetme.
I make little tutus for babies & little girls. 
My personal favourite is the Rainbow Tutu:
Rainbow full-circle Tutu
But my latest creation is the Half-Tutu, on ribbon.
It's ideal for newborn-baby photographers, so the babies don't have to lie on the fabric:
Purple & Pink Half-Tutu
White & Black Half Tutu
White Half Tutu
Green & Yellow Half-Tutu
If you'd like to order one, contact me on www.facebook.com/KB.Craft.Creations

"I wanted so badly to study ballet, but it was really all about wearing the tutu."
-Elle Macpherson
I wanted so badly to study ballet, but it was really all about wearing the tutu.
Elle Macpherson
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/ballet_2.html#d2HmFZjb0vGo6Ziv.9

No comments:

Post a Comment