Saturday 7 December 2013

Last Christmas...

I gave you my heart....
And a Christmas Cake... made with love of course!


 This was baked in a ring-cake tin, to give it the wreath effect. I decorated it with green icing and a little edible glitter for that twinkly-effect, three red cherries and green jelly sweets as a jolly Holly decoration. All wrapped up with a red bow.

All in all it turned out quite nicely. Simple but effective. And absolutely delicious!

And then there was the little Angel Bookmarks I gave my bookclub friends:


 I worked it from a couple of free patterns I found online, which I used as a guideline but changed and adapted the patterns to create this.

But if you're looking for a similar pattern, you can find a whole list of crochet angel patterns on
www.barbscrochet.com

Well that was last Christmas and you may be asking what I'm busy making this Christmas... but that's a surprise that I can't share with you yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment